The “Agora Code of Ethics” is an internal document addressed to all employees and collaborators of the Company. It indicates what attitudes and rules of conduct are expected at Agora and what are deemed by the company as inappropriate or unacceptable. This condensed set of guidelines and values is an expression of a responsible and transparent approach in the following seven areas, which are also titles of the “Code of Ethics” chapters:
1. DIVERSITY IN THE WORKPLACE – describes the main workplace principles: cooperation, equal treatment of all employees and collaborators as well as mutual respect;
2. FAIR EXTERNAL RELATIONS – specifies what constitutes fair external relations and high ethical standards in dealing with clients, suppliers and contractors;
3. RELATIONSHIPS TRANSPARENCY – covers transparency in the workplace, including in relations with business partners, suppliers and contractors, as well as employment in Agora in the context of other professional and political activities;
4. COMPLIANCE AND ANTI-CORRUPTION – indicates methods for preventing fraud and corruption in the company;
5. COMMITMENT TO THE REPUTATION OF AGORA – outlines the principles of communication and presentation of information about the company and proper commitment to its reputation;
6. INFORMATION SECURITY – outlines the handling of confidential information, trade secrets and personal data protection.
The “Agora Code of Ethics” applies to all employees, collaborators and officers of Agora S.A., regardless of their role or position held in the company. The document contains in particular:
- the principles to be followed by employees and collaborators in their relations with all of the company's stakeholders;
- a list of key documents governing specific issues in detail;
- a whistleblowing scheme in force in Agora;
- contact information of persons who can help with ethics-related issues;
- prompts and a glossary of terms.
Training on the “Agora Code of Ethics” is available on Agora’s internal training platform and is mandatory for all employees.
The Management Board of Agora S.A. recommended that all companies in the Agora Group adopt the “Code of Ethics”.